Our patron saint: Mr. Hankey - The Christmas Poo

Our patron saint: Mr. Hankey  - The Christmas Poo
sometimes he's nutty... sometimes he's corny

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Berliin - Day 2 (no sprachen the deutsche)

Hey there.

Gonna have to do this real quick as I don't have much time left.

Sunday is a quiet day here in Berlin as a lot of things are closed. So I spent most of the day at the zoo. That's right... the zoo. And not only any plain-jane zoo... this was the Berlin Zoo starring Knut the polar bear. That's right - I've seen Knut, who wants to touch me?

Actually I didn't realize the bear was here until I walked in. Honestely, he's not that cute anymore. He's a fearsome, man-eating beast! Actually, nah, he's still pretty cute, but not a cub anymore. That boy can sure play for the cameras though... loving the attention. Again, I'd love to share pics, but ths comp at the hostel doesn't have USB.

OK. Can't get into too many details about what I did today. Consider that a teaser. (ok. it wasn't that exciting a day, but I did do more than go to the zoo)

Tomorrow, plan on doing a walking tour of berlin.

I'm off to find some decent schnitzel.

Til next time.

No comments: