Our patron saint: Mr. Hankey - The Christmas Poo

Our patron saint: Mr. Hankey  - The Christmas Poo
sometimes he's nutty... sometimes he's corny

Friday, September 14, 2007

A new blog! (AKA the test message!)

So...

This is my new blog (http://mleitman.blogspot.com), created just in time for my month long trip to Eastern Europe. If you're seeing this in facebook, it's because I'm importing the blog.

I leave tomorrow and I'm pretty damn excited. 19:50 flight to Vienna. If all goes well, I should be in Prague Sunday evening.

Now I just need to go through the ordeal of packing for a month of backpacking.



Tune in for (tentatively) regular updates as I roam the earth "Kung Fu" style (minus the ability to kick some ass). I'll be posting pictures and maybe some video too.

Ya I know. Not the most exciting blog entry. I told you it was test!

No comments: